I did the first ever in my life radio interview last week! It was for Jackie B. Peterson’s Better, Smarter, Richer program on Solo Pro Radio. Jackie is a wonderful interviewer. She asked me some great questions about helping companies to embrace change and to be more successful with growth initiatives. She focused on my book, The DNA of the Resilient Organization.
Here are some of the areas she covered in the interview:
1. Strategic planning and organizational restructuring require big picture thinking. What does it take to make such comprehensive change work?
2. What exactly is “resilience”? Why is it important?
3. How do organizations become resilient? How do you recognize when an organization is resilient?
4. Can an organization that is not resilient become resilient? How?
5. What directions do you see as major trends in business? Given those trends, what do organizations need to do to be successful in the future?